Amazon Associates Link Builder Plugin issues -MAIN product IMAGE not showing

• January 7, 2018 at 11:20 am #4652
    Sherry
    Participant

Hi,
    A few weeks ago I installed the Amazon Associates Link Builder Plugin, I’ve only just been able to solve one issue that I had concerning the Geo Targeting as some files were missing from it – but I still have a big issue in that when I import products using this plugin, the main product image will not appear! – I just get a very large grey box that has two smaller linked boxes inside it.
    I’ve been trying for 2 weeks to get this fixed, but I don’t know what else to try and the plugin support group do not reply to my posts on their support page – would anyone have some advice, or has anyone had this issue and been able to resolve it? It’s really been putting my site on freeze and I just don’t know how it fix it as I’m quite new to all this.
    I have not published the product pages as it looks too bad, I’ve left them unpublished as test pages. I’d be really grateful for any help

Grey Box _1

Grey Box _2

Sherry

January 7, 2018 at 4:53 pm #4653
    Sherry
    Participant

I’ve solved the issue – I’m a newbie, and it was because of me overseeing something as to why the images were not showing – learning all the time! Thank goodness I can now move on with my affiliate site!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.