Amazon Denied my site w/ WooZone Plugin – Here's Why… Help Please!

• March 25, 2017 at 10:41 pm #4241
    tlathem
    Participant

Hello folks at WP Eagle! I recently built out an Amazon affiliate site and discovered the amazing WooZone plugin. I installed it and downloaded all of the products I wanted from Amazon and had it set up. I got my first sale shortly thereafter. A couple of days ago I received an e-mail from Amazon stating my site was denied from the affiliate program because of “Framing”. I didn’t understand this and called their customer support. The person I spoke with stated the site was mis-leading customers to believe they were purchasing goods from my site and not Amazon because the Checkout Page is framed around my site while it is re-directing the buyer to Amazon.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with Amazon? If so, how did you get around this and get your affiliate account back up and running? Am I missing some settings in the WooZone plugin?

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks for reading this post.

Tyler

March 28, 2017 at 2:17 am #4251
    Unalin
    Participant

can you share your site?

March 29, 2017 at 10:54 am #4259
    Hirmuli
    Participant

Please share your page and make sure you have an about page that clearly states you are not selling the products and that all handling etc is handled by Amazon. Thats what I have done with my page.

Here’s an example http://www.bestpetsupplies.store/about/

March 30, 2017 at 5:34 pm #4265
    tlathem
    Participant

Thanks for the replies.

I do have a page titled “Affiliate Disclaimer”, but they didn’t address this as being their main concern. They communicated it was an issue of the store being framed around my site, with my theme, they did not like that and suggested it be more obvious that the goods are actually being purchased from Amazon.

My Site is: http://www.keruigkcupscoffee.com

Looking forward to the feedback! 🙂

April 1, 2017 at 5:11 am #4266
    tlathem
    Participant

My apologies for the incorrect link above, here is correct one;

http://www.keurigkcupscoffee.com

April 8, 2017 at 1:47 pm #4317
    tlathem
    Participant

Anyone check out the site posted above?

Feedback or suggestions for not getting denied by Amazon??

http://www.keurigkcupscoffee.com

Thanks!

April 8, 2017 at 9:11 pm #4320
    artcotto
    Participant

first of all, you need to provide content… I don’t see any article about products or products review of your niche… Amazon don’t want copycat of their website… affiliates website need to provide additional content than just product.. recommendation or review of products.. remember what we call commissions in really it’s an “advertisement fee” so in some way you need to promote or advertise the products.. that is the fist reason why Amazon denied your website.

April 8, 2017 at 9:16 pm #4321
    tlathem
    Participant

Thanks for the comment and checking out my site.

Will work on creating more content related to specific products.

Under the section “All Posts” there are 5 Blog posts related to my niche, with more in the works.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment and check out the site!

May 3, 2017 at 9:20 pm #4404
    Alex Cooper
    Keymaster

Technically your site is fine.

As the others said, add more value by posting content and apply again with Amazon.

Good luck.

-Alex

June 25, 2017 at 5:49 pm #4474
    Gil857
    Participant

Hi TLATHEM,

Wondered if you had an update with your store, if you ever got approved with Amazon?

I bought the same plugin a while back, but ended up scrapping the site because the plugin has to be configured just right or it would overwrite your customized descriptions.

Every time there is an update, the plugin has to be deleted and re-installed, so you lose all the settings. Mess up one time, all your custom reviews and descriptions are gone when the plug syncs with Amazon’s prices and descriptions.

HIRMULI, nice store – how do you like the plugin? Is it working for you?

Thanks!

I’m thinking about trying again with a new store with the plugin, since I have it and paid for it.

June 25, 2017 at 5:50 pm #4475
    Gil857
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Love the site. I just book marked it!

I found it when I was trying to find some info about the plugin in this thread.

June 25, 2017 at 5:57 pm #4476
    Gil857
    Participant

TLATHEM.

I forgot to mention – I had an Amazon account before I bought and tried the woozone plugin.

Maybe you can make it a review site, add some content, and then apply to Amazon. You can convert it back to the woozone store later after you are approved and use your content in the product descriptions.

Good luck!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags