SOAP fault when connection to Amazon API

• March 24, 2017 at 10:10 am #4231
    martpl
    Participant

Hello,

Hi, I have an issue with connection to Amazon API using Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. Everything was working OK on 22nd March and I was able to connect and import products.

I’m getting t this error all day yesterday and today.

‘Amazon Error: 1 – SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.RequiresSSL, faultstring: SSL connection required for SOAP authentication.)’

I tried to regenerate and use multiple keys with no success. Also confirmed with my hosting provider that SOAP is installed on my server.

Woozone AA Tem support is telling me that the Amazon API is down… Anyone else getting AWS key issues??

Thanks,
    martpl

March 24, 2017 at 11:21 am #4233
    martpl
    Participant

Issue resolved. After one day I’m finally able to connect. It must have been an issue from Amazon API side..

March 24, 2017 at 5:42 pm #4234
    artcotto
    Participant

similar issue here… when I select Auto or SOAP… doesn’t work for me. only if I select XML on the request type work is able to verify Amazon AWS Key

March 27, 2017 at 10:07 pm #4248
    Alexander James
    Participant

Can you guys help me i have the same problem and i am kinda getting sick of it i am thinking of requesting a refund from WP Eagle or the place i got the theme and woo zone affiliate plugin because i have paid out almost 100 euro and i still cant get anything working so at this point i am quite frustrated and i contacted amazon and no good either i got to the part for the access key and secret access key but still no joy as they are not working so basically it is holding me up a week now any feed back would be much appreciated

Thanks

April 4, 2017 at 3:45 pm #4275
    stylinshoes
    Participant

Did you apply at amazon for “Amazon API Services” ??

https://aws.amazon.com/api-gateway/?sc_channel=PS&sc_campaign=acquisition_US&sc_publisher=google&sc_medium=api_gateway_b&sc_content=api_bmm&sc_detail=%2Bamazon%20%2Bapi&sc_category=api_gateway&sc_segment=73823701002&sc_matchtype=b&sc_country=US&s_kwcid=AL!4422!3!73823701002!b!!g!!%2Bamazon%20%2Bapi&ef_id=WOO@fgAAAS6NhuGT:20170404154046:s

I ran into the same thing when I started. I signed up for Amazon affiliate and got user name, access & secret key. I also got the soap error. When I googled Amazon API above link came up. once I filled all that out, and tabbed back to website dashboard and then it went through fine. WP Eagle kinda glosses over that little (need to know) point in the video.

April 7, 2017 at 3:30 pm #4296
    Alex Cooper
    Keymaster

You need to make sure you’re registered for the Amazon Advertising API.

I’m happy to help you ALEXANDER. Email me your site details and i’ll look into it further for you.

-Alex

August 13, 2017 at 9:45 pm #4513
    Elias
    Participant

Hi,

I wrote a tutorial about ‘How to set-up Woozone with AWS Keys’.

How to set-up Woozone with AWS Keys

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags