Terrible Plugin?

• December 10, 2017 at 9:55 pm #4640
    TimD
    Participant

Team,
    Do any of you actually like using Woozone? Why? I mean, the functionality seems great and all, but holy hell it’s the slowest thing on earth. I have spent more time and money dealing with the speed issues that it’s caused my site that I’ve made in over a year. I’m going to have to start all over I’m afraid. Is anyone having a good experience with it? Am I just asking too much? I have 800+ products, across a “shop”, which doesn’t seem like that big of a deal to me. I mean, shit, it’s 2017. I’m paying for a pro managed hosting account at GoDaddy, because of this one website, and it’s still slow! Brutal. I’d love to hear from anyone that’s using it with success… Is the answer to have “10 products” and just a lot more copy and sales funnels? Cuz you don’t need Woozone to do that…
    Thanks in advance, sorry for the venting, I am geniunely curious to hear any positive stories to maybe help me decide to not throw this away or start all over.

December 21, 2017 at 10:37 pm #4647
    Alex Cooper
    Keymaster

Hey,

A lot of people get on fine with Woozone, and i’m one of them. 800 products is a lot but shouldn’t be a problem.

I’d imagine most of your speed problems are caused by your Godaddy hosting. Try switching to WP Engine, they offer a really good high performance service..

Good luck.

December 21, 2017 at 11:42 pm #4648
    TimD
    Participant

Thanks for your response Alex. I had a call with WP managed support at GoDaddy the other day, and he was pretty convinced it’s my Theme, Flatsome. Apparently there is some issues with the PHP version or something… I’m not sure, he sort of lost me. What theme do you recommend to run with Woozone?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.