Warning: Illegal string offset 'woozone-debugbar-session-check' in /home2/fuller

• June 12, 2018 at 7:22 am #4709
    fullerd
    Participant

Hi

I am getting this error on my website Warning: Illegal string offset ‘woozone-debugbar-session-check’ in /home2/fullerd/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woozone/lib/scripts/debugbar/debugbar.php on line 343. Does anybody know how to get rid of it? Thanks.

Darren

June 12, 2018 at 12:48 pm #4712
    rbrown15
    Participant

I am getting the same error

June 14, 2018 at 4:21 am #4714
    oeoaa
    Participant

Had the same problem. You have to update your PHP to 7.0 or higher. I updated to 7.0 and have not seen problem reoccur–fingers still crossed but so far so good. You have to upgrade for Woozone to work properly. You have to go into cpanel, click on the software link and upgrade from there. The cpanel link is in the welcome email after registering to HostGator. You’ll need to generate a password to log into cpanel (using the forgot password link.) Hope this helps.

June 14, 2018 at 4:32 am #4715
    oeoaa
    Participant

Clarification: Once you log into your cpanel, scroll down to the “Software” category and click “PHPSelector” link to update to 7.0 version. Had to walk through that once more to explain here correctly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags