Welcome!

• March 21, 2017 at 10:03 am #4191
    Alex Cooper
    Keymaster

Hi,

Alex here. I’m hoping these forums will be a useful way to share tips, advice and experiences on the Amazon Affiliate sites created in my tutorials.

I’ll start adding some threads around various problems but please do contribute your own.

-Alex

March 22, 2017 at 10:44 pm #4209
    caf20012
    Participant

Hey Alex,

Thank you for creating the forum which is very useful.

Look forward to be part of this community, and thank you for the useful tutorials!

Kind Regards,

caf200012

March 24, 2017 at 8:16 pm #4236
    gundamflexing
    Participant

Greetings Alex,

Greatly appreciate your tutorial videos! I’ve been watching a lot of affiliate website videos, and your tutorials and FAQs have been by far the most helpful.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge 🙂

GF

April 16, 2017 at 6:54 pm #4348
    rgoralczyk
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the tutorial about Amazon Affiliate site. I have some issues. First In add shortcode about featured products and it doesn’t work. Only one product come up. It doesn’t matter what do. Nothing works. Please help me with this.

April 22, 2017 at 10:09 am #4356
    ronenteva
    Participant

I’ve been following your Youtube channel for a while now, happy to join the forum!

April 25, 2017 at 3:36 am #4362
    gundamflexing
    Participant

Alex,
    I just made my first affiliate commission on the day my site turned 1 month old.
    Thank you so much for your advices and tutorials! It was a small commission but I’m really excited to see what the next month brings.
    Cheers!

GF

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.