Welcome!

• March 21, 2017 at 10:03 am #4191
    Alex Cooper
    Keymaster

Hi,

Alex here. I’m hoping these forums will be a useful way to share tips, advice and experiences on the Amazon Affiliate sites created in my tutorials.

I’ll start adding some threads around various problems but please do contribute your own.

-Alex

March 22, 2017 at 10:44 pm #4209
    caf20012
    Participant

Hey Alex,

Thank you for creating the forum which is very useful.

Look forward to be part of this community, and thank you for the useful tutorials!

Kind Regards,

caf200012

March 24, 2017 at 8:16 pm #4236
    gundamflexing
    Participant

Greetings Alex,

Greatly appreciate your tutorial videos! I’ve been watching a lot of affiliate website videos, and your tutorials and FAQs have been by far the most helpful.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge 🙂

GF

April 16, 2017 at 6:54 pm #4348
    rgoralczyk
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Thank you for the tutorial about Amazon Affiliate site. I have some issues. First In add shortcode about featured products and it doesn’t work. Only one product come up. It doesn’t matter what do. Nothing works. Please help me with this.

April 22, 2017 at 10:09 am #4356
    ronenteva
    Participant

I’ve been following your Youtube channel for a while now, happy to join the forum!

April 25, 2017 at 3:36 am #4362
    gundamflexing
    Participant

Alex,
    I just made my first affiliate commission on the day my site turned 1 month old.
    Thank you so much for your advices and tutorials! It was a small commission but I’m really excited to see what the next month brings.
    Cheers!

GF

April 28, 2017 at 11:02 am #4371
    Cre8iveMonk
    Participant

Hi Alex.

I been following your Youtube Channel for a while now and decided i needed to get more involved with you and your community.
    I love what your teaching us and im about to develop my first affiliate store using woozone.
    I look forward to being an active member on the forum as I have a wealth of knowlege in WordPress Development.

Thanks again and keep the great videos coming.

Cheers
    Chris

April 30, 2017 at 6:32 pm #4393
    Amazonised
    Participant

Hi Alex – Amazing Tutorials!! Thank you so much for all you do! I have the same issue as RGORALCZK,…. Following the updates, my FEATURED PRODUCTS are only showing one product at a time – I played around with the code and ended up with all 6 but in a column not in a row (I’ve set it back to just showing one product – the arrows < & > work to show the other products, but again, only one at a time) – can you explain how to fix this please – I’m not a techie, but thanks to you and your tutorials, I’ve discovered that there are things I can do!! Thanks again 🙂

May 2, 2017 at 3:56 pm #4397
    Jstangl25
    Participant

I’ve got the same problems as the above “Featured Products” guys and my “Recent Blogs” isn’t showing as well (all on homepage). I contacted AA Team today and I’ll share if I hear back from them.
    Joe

May 5, 2017 at 11:11 am #4408
    Jstangl25
    Participant

For people missing the “Featured Products” on the first page. There is a newer version of Kingdom 3.2.2 to download from Envato. Also, AA team told me to also update Visual Composer 1.1. I updated these earlier in the week, but there are already new ones out.

After those changes the products on the homepage should work. If not, just contact the AA Team directly and they can do it for you (easy).

Joe

May 5, 2017 at 5:45 pm #4420
    Amazonised
    Participant

Thanks for the info Joe – I updated to 3.2.2 Kingdom on Wednesday, however, the Featured Products section remains showing only one product at a time. I have Visual Composer 5.1, I looked at it this evening…. it seems to be attached to WP Bakery? This isn’t showing that it needs updating and the Product License section says that it’s a plugin in use with Kingdom Theme. Having done all the necessary updates, I’m at a loss as to what to do next – any ideas?? Thanks for your input, much appreciated 🙂

May 6, 2017 at 4:58 am #4421
    evanw219
    Participant

Hi,
    Just joined the affiliate world. Very new to niche marketing and not sure of all the verbage, but I think I found a domain I want to use. Actually, down to two options via semrush.com. Which is better?
    Difficulty 69%, volume 170, results 6,230,000
    or
    Difficulty 68%, volume 320, results 1,870,000
    Evan

May 11, 2017 at 8:14 am #4434
    Jstangl25
    Participant

Amazonised,

Hey. Yeah, on second look my “featured products” were not fixed by AA Team. They did make it so I have 4 products showing, but the photos are wrong size and prices not showing. Now I’m hoping Alex will give us an updated video to fix it…..haha.

I did notice there is yet ANOTHER update for Kingdom (May 10). I’m getting tired of updating every few days with similar problems.

July 18, 2017 at 6:10 am #4502
    keith
    Participant

I have a questions on the kingdom templete will it work with ebay affiliate? How would you go about set it up? Because I heard it’s hard to get amazon affiliate account they change the commission rate.

July 25, 2017 at 8:12 pm #4504
    Adrian
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your videos and for the good quality of infortmation , I am learning lots from what you are sharing !

Hopefuly by the time that I finish watching your videos I have an online store.
    I will have some questions, I hope you can assist me every now and then !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.