Woozone Issue

• August 23, 2017 at 9:28 pm #4522
    K-Dog Butterpants
    Participant

Hi Everybody. This is K-Dog coming at you from Kooksville, Florida. (Go Kooks!) Having an issue with WooZone/Insane Import Mode. It’s not picking up all of the the items I’ve specified. I’ve tried everything.

For example, I installed the Chrome Extension, picked out the exact items I wanted on Amazon, cut/paste the list of ASIN Codes and clicked ADD ASIN CODES TO QUEUE. It only grabs about 4 out 12 of the items. Same with the SEARCH FOR PRODUCTS mode. I request six pages and it only generates maybe 14 items. Ideally, I’d like to pick and choose specific items within a narrow category and add them manually. Can anyone help me with somma dat?

You have my gratitude.

September 9, 2017 at 1:01 am #4544
    gundamflexing
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, but only when I try to use Insane Import Mode on 200+ products.

I also noticed that items do not import if you already have the products listed or if the products are in your ‘trash’

November 27, 2017 at 10:05 pm #4620
    Alex Cooper
    Keymaster

Have either of you raised this with AA Team? http://support.aa-team.com/ – i’ve not seen this problem before and would be interested to find hear what they have to say..

Keep us updated.

-Alex

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.