Themeforest is a fantastic marketplace. But, like any marketplace you need to be sure you get a good product. In this video I take you through a few things to look out for when buying a theme.
Here’s my main points:
- Try out the demo – thoroughly
- Is the theme responsive?
- Is the theme fully compatible with major plugins (Woocommerce, Gravity Forms, Cforms, Mailchimp etc)?
- Are there loads of options to make it easy to customise?
- Does it support Retina screens
You might also want to check out:
- Does it have social media integration (Twitter Feed, Facebook, Social sharing)?
- Does it include demo content to make it easy to see how things are done?
- The Feedback
- The comments
- What documentation or tutorial videos are provided
- Is it updated much?
Good luck out there and I hope you find some good themes!