Get started in Affiliate Marketing today with my complete guide. Based on my own affiliate marketing experiences I share with you everything you need to know, from choosing a niche through to launching a complete WordPress powered Affiliate Marketing website.
To make the process quick and easier i'll be giving you a free copy of my affiliate marketing template site, based on one of my existing successful sites.
In this tutorial video you'll learn:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- What's involved with running an affiliate marketing business
- How much money you can make
- How to find a niche for your affiliate marketing website
- How to create your website with WordPress, in detail
- How to research and create content
- How to add content to your website
- How to add Google Adsense to your website
- and more!
Check out the site I create in the video: wheelalong.com
Get everything you need, straight to your inbox
To make it easy for you get started quickly I'll send you everything you need, for free including…
- Complete website template ready to go. Easy to install by following the video
- Niche Finder spreadsheet – helps you find a good niche, quickly and easily
- Article planning spreadsheet
- Links to the other essential resources mentioned in the video
Get started with everything you need to get your site started, FAST!
Just pop your details in the form below
Essential Info & Resources
- Logo size (high res): 500px x 243px
- Logo size (low res): 250px x 122px
- Featured image size: 1050px x 501px
Here's the code to centre the Sitestripe images in the product tables
<p style=“text-align:center;”>SITESTRIPE CODE</p>
Things mentioned in the video
- Siteground Hosting (affiliate link)
- The Best Roof Box Playlist
- The WheelAlong Playlist
- Make a Pinterest graphics video
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor Premium Plugin (affiliate link)
- Elementor Pro (affiliate link)
- Elementor Pro Video
- Cookie Consent video
- Canva Graphics Software
- iStock Photo (affiliate link)
- Pixabay (free images)
- Unsplash.com (free images)
- Pexels.com (free images)
- Affiliate website terms and conditions
- INTRO 00:00:01
- How much can an affiliate marketing website earn: 00:01:41
- What Affiliate Marketing actually is and how it works: 00:04:39
- How much it costs to set the website up: 00:08:07
- STEP 1 – Researching niches and content: 00:11:49
- Ordering content from writers: 00:26:09
- STEP 2 Registering a domain name: 00:31:05
- STEP 3 – Setting up website hosting: 00:37:23
- Installing WordPress onto our new hosting: 00:42:30
- Setting Siteground as your DNS on your domain: 00:43:45
- STEP 4 – Installing my affiliate website template: 00:46:16
- Changing the username and password on WordPress: 00:51:41
- Changing the name of the website in WordPress: 00:53:54
- Licensing the plugins (optional): 00:54:39
- Fixing the “not secure” error (if you have it): 00:59:11
- STEP 5 – Changing the look and feel of your website 01:01:01
- Creating a logo for your site: 01:01:06
- Adding your logo to the website: 01:08:58
- Creating and adding a site icon (favicon): 01:09:55
- Editing the homepage: 01:11:37
- Homepage SEO: – 01:25:09
- Editing the menu navigation (header and footer) : 01:33:10
- Editing the text in the footer widget: 01:34:10
- Editing the contact us page: 01:35:34
- STEP 6 – Adding content to your website: 01:37:46
- Signing up as an AMAZON AFFILIATE (Associate): 01:37:47
- Preparing our content for publishing (getting images etc): 01:46:01
- Creating a Pinterest PIN for your content: 01:41:41
- Editing the article template I provide: 01:51:14
- Changing the featured images, categories, tags and URL: 01:51:15
- Adding the text from Word: 01:52:58
- Adding a Pinterest graphic to the article: 01:53:56
- Adding headings: 01:55:09
- Adding affiliate links: 01:56:28
- Product comparison tables: 02:02:08
- What the “swipe finger” image is for: 02:09:34
- Editing the “in a hurry?” Box: 02:10:07
- Adding images within the text: 02:13:54
- Adding the product info text and images: 02:15:23
- Adding YouTube videos to your content: 02:17:13
- Adding your affiliate links to the buttons: 02:19:39
- How to make copy of existing articles (easy way to add new content): 02:23:26
- How to add articles to the “popular articles” section in the sidebar: 02:24:31
- How to delete a post: 02:25:24
- Step 7 – Making your website LIVE!: 02:26:33
- How to turn off maintenance mode: 02:26:39
- Adding Google Analytics to your site to track your visitors: 02:27:19
- Submitting your website to Google using Google Search Console (Webmaster console): 02:31:08
- Editing website categories: 02:34:48
- Adding Google Adsense to your website: 02:35:51
- Ongoing work on your website: 02:39:18
Good luck with your site! I would love to see your creations. Leave your URLs in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You Might Like:
Join the WP Eagle Inner Circle
Get my extra special tips, videos, plugins and themes straight to your inbox.
You'll also be the first to know about new videos, articles and more as well as getting access to exclusive WordPress deals.
I never send SPAM and you can easily opt-out at anytime.
I sigend up with your mailchimp, but didnt receive:
Complete website template ready to go. Easy to install by following the video
Niche Finder spreadsheet – helps you find a good niche, quickly and easily
Article planning spreadsheet
Links to the other essential resources mentioned in the video
Drop me an email and i’ll sort you out:)
I have subscribed for the email list that you asked to do in your video before the free goodies will be sent to us. but unfortunately, I did not receive anything in the email that you send to me.
Email me and i’ll sort you out.
This blog explains in detail how to start affiliate marketing. I really like your blog. Thank you so much for this informative blog.
Hi. I can’t remember if this was you, but there was a site called
I donated, and got a link to my website. Is this a good idea? or a waste of time?
It only cost me a dollar.
Where you going to do a video on this?
(Sorry for any mistakes, I have a stroke)
Not me, but I guess it could work. Would need to heck the site’s credentials first.
I followed the vedio but below comment area on my website askimet is showing (askimet remove spam ) & its link + at base of footer area webpage showing Base WP designed by Iografica Themes. Please help me remove both of them
Hi – I think you can turn off the akismet link in the akismet setting. To get rid of the base WP link you need to buy the premium version of the theme.
send me the link for web site template
Will do. Drop me an email