In this video I take you through how to make a website for a band.. Check out the finished site at http://banddemo.wpeagle.com.
In this video I make a great website for a band using WordPress. Easy to follow and less than an hour long you'll soon have your own site up and running.
The band website includes:
-And much more!
We'll be using the excellent Muzak theme which includes the following listed features:
- Responsive layout
- Retina Ready
- 6 Custom Post Types (Slider, Discography, Videos, Photo Galleries, Events, Artists)
- WordPress 3.7+ Compatible
- Supports WooCommerce 2.1+, sell your albums/tracks easily!
- 9 Custom widgets (Recent events, Recent Videos, Recent Album, Recent Photo Galleries, Twitter, FlickR, About me, Social Icons)
- Translation ready (.po file available)
- Sample Content and Widgets available
- Detailed Documentation
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Child Theme Compatible
- Sliders are touch swipe compatible Slide
- Theme Options Panel
- SEO Optimized
- 3 home page layout options
- Multiple level dropdown menus
- Threaded Comments
- Customer Support
Setup your hosting & domain:
To install Contact form 7 go to Plugins-Install in your WordPress backend. and search for Contact form 7.
If you have any questions please post them in the comments. Good luck!