By adding a Popup to your Website you can increase the number of visitors that sign-up for your newsletter. In this video we install the premium plugin Ninja Popups and configure it to show a stylish message when a visitor leaves the website.
I’ve recently added it to WPEagle.com and have been pleasantly surprised with the results.
Here’s the listed features of the plugin:
- Easy to Configuration (No coding required!)
- Great Popups Design (many color, many layouts)
- Highly Customizable!
- Translation Ready!
- Full APi integration with mailing services
- Free Upgrades
- You can create Unlimited Popups
- Samples Presets Included (in XML file)
- Display Popup on load page
- Display Popup on close/leave page
- Page level Targeting (different popups for each post/page, turn popup on/off for all page or for few pages/posts)
- Close button (show button: yes/no, custom close button text, auto close popup)
- Social Network Locker (you can lock page)
- Newsletter Locker (you can lock page)
- Time Display Settings (start date, end date)
- Open Delay (open popup delay in seconds)
- MailChimp Support
- MyMail Support
- Wysija Support
- AWeber Support
- GetResponse Support
- Campaign Monitor Support
- iContact Support
- Constant Contact Support
- Direct Mail for OS X Support
- Store Opt-ins in CSV file or Send by Email
- Submit Opt-in Form to Custom Url
- Facebook Support
- Facebook Likebox in Your Popup
- Twitter Support
- Google+ Support
- LinkedIn Support
- Pinterest Support
- Excellent Customer Support (24h)
- Powered by jQuery
If you need more themes there is theme pack available too.
Good luck setting up your popups. If you have any questions post in the comments..