Themeforest is a fantastic marketplace. But, like any marketplace you need to be sure you get a good product. In this video I take you through a few things to look out for when buying a theme.
Here's my main points:
- Try out the demo – thoroughly
- Is the theme responsive?
- Is the theme fully compatible with major plugins (Woocommerce, Gravity Forms, Cforms, Mailchimp etc)?
- Are there loads of options to make it easy to customise?
- Does it support Retina screens
You might also want to check out:
- Does it have social media integration (Twitter Feed, Facebook, Social sharing)?
- Does it include demo content to make it easy to see how things are done?
- The Feedback
- The comments
- What documentation or tutorial videos are provided
- Is it updated much?
Good luck out there and I hope you find some good themes!
You Might Like:
Join the WP Eagle Inner Circle
Get my extra special tips, videos, plugins and themes straight to your inbox.
You'll also be the first to know about new videos, articles and more as well as getting access to exclusive WordPress deals.
I never send SPAM and you can easily opt-out at anytime.