A few days ago I uploaded my full-length tutorial on how I created my most recent Amazon Affiliate Website, BestRoofBox.com. The site is a simple WordPress blog that I'm going to fill with content around the Roof Cargo Box niche.
In this video I share with you everything I've done to the website since launch including getting Google AdSense Approval, adding more content, installing a firewall and my latest Amazon earnings.
If you haven't got time to watch the video, here's the key points.
- I've added and improved more articles from
prefferedcontent creation service, Textun.
- Increased the number of posts showing on the homepage. I also made all the post
boxesthe same height.
- Installed WordFence to add an extra layer of security to the website.
- Added an annoying cookie consent message, to keep the EU happy.
- I got approved for Google Adsense
I'll be sharing loads more updates, so be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube. If you've
You Might Like:
Join the WP Eagle Inner Circle
Get my extra special tips, videos, plugins and themes straight to your inbox.
You'll also be the first to know about new videos, articles and more as well as getting access to exclusive WordPress deals.
I never send SPAM and you can easily opt-out at anytime.