I’ll be in touch within 48 hours (usually much quicker) with the details for your new site.
You need to update the name servers on your domain name to the following (if you are using the domain for email at the moment please contact me before you do this).
Please set your nameservers to NS1.TSOHOST.CO.UK and NS2.TSOHOST.CO.UK
If you purchased your domain name through godaddy then here’s how to do
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Custom.
- Select Add Nameservers.
- Enter NS1.TSOHOST.CO.UK and N2.TSOHOST.COUK.
- Click Save.
If you need help with this or have any other questions please email me on [email protected]
Speak to you soon.